Cooking delicious food is an important function in Tower of Fantasy. With this, you can gear up with buffs for tough fights or heal yourself in an emergency. Additionally, Saturation determines self-healing non-combat HP. You can find out how to cook all the recipes in our guide.
This is how you unlock new recipes
You can prepare meals on a cooking appliance. You can also find them outside settlements and an appropriate symbol on the map shows you where they have been found. The functionality is explained at the start of the game and the kitchen itself is simple. However, what isn’t directly apparent is how you get new recipes.
Although you can sometimes buy recipes and get them as rewards here and there, you must first and foremost discover them for yourself.
- To do this, switch from “Cooking” to “Creation” at the bottom left of the cooking menu.
- Here you can throw up to five different ingredients into the pan (maximum 15 ingredients in total) to cook a new dish.
- Take a look at our tables and choose the dish you want to unlock. Select the appropriate ingredients and put them in the pan.
- The percentage display indicates the probability that you will successfully implement the recipe. If you stick to the quantity, the probability is very low.
- To increase the likelihood, you need to add more of the same ingredients. With 15 ingredients, the success rate is then 100%. The distribution of quantities does not matter. For example, if you want to unlock Lettuce, you can add 2x Lettuce and 13x Dressing to get the guaranteed recipe.
- It is also possible to add ingredients that are not in the recipe to increase the probability. For example, you can unlock Lettuce with 2x Lettuce, 1x Salad Dressing, and 12x Sparkling Water. However, if you use other ingredients, you may not get the dish you want. It is therefore more prudent to increase the number of ingredients used in the recipe.
After successfully cooking a dish for the first time, you unlock the corresponding recipe. The dish then appears in the overview under “Cooking”. From then on, you can cook the dish at any time with the normal amounts of ingredients. In the following tables you will find all recipes with ingredients and effects.
Common recipes (grey)
|• 2x Kofsalat
• 1x salty vinaigrette
Unusual recipes (green)
|2x Rote Bete|
|Earth and sea|
Rare Recipes (Blue)
|Balloon blumensalat||• 2 blue balloons
• 2 roommates
• 1x salty vinaigrette
Epic recipes (purple)